The Office of Parent Outreach and Development (“Penn Parents”) is the central resource for connecting undergraduate parents and families to the University. Through events, communications, volunteer opportunities and The Parents Fund, the Penn Parents team is committed to building relationships and creating avenues for parents to feel informed, connected and be uniquely involved in the life of the University.
These opportunities are now also available through the Penn Wharton China Center. The Center is open for use from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, so feel free to stop by if you are in the neighborhood. The services and amenities available to Penn parents at the Center include:
- Lounge area with internet access
- Small event space (max. 100 people – available by prior arrangement)
- Meeting rooms (available by prior arrangement)
- Notification of events with Penn faculty and alumni held in Greater China (opt into distribution list or Wechat)
- Parent-to-parent sharing sessions (mentoring new students’ parents)
Please note that the facility use is based on availability. Some services will carry a nominal fee to cover part of the cost. Please contact the Center for details.