The Penn Wharton China Center provides a broad spectrum of support to Penn students with interest in traveling to China. This ranges from introducing opportunities and providing administrative support to assistance identifying service providers and providing helpful travel safety advice.
The Center augments these on-campus student resources with additional on-the-ground services and amenities in Beijing:
- Lounge area with internet access
- Small event space (max. 100 people – available upon appointment)
- Study rooms (available by prior arrangement)
- Function rooms (available by prior arrangement)
- Local travel advice
- Notification of events with Penn faculty and alumni held in Greater China (opt into distribution list or Wechat)
- Access to Penn’s posting board on jobs, internships, and research positions (Current Penn students can view the posting board; parents, alumni, executives, faculty and staff can post opportunities)
For students interested in overseas opportunities in China, including some at the PWCC, please visit Penn Abroad.