Penn Faculty & Staff
More than 125 of your fellow Penn faculty members are active in China, performing research, reaching out to local academic institutions, and sharing knowledge. To learn more, visit the Penn Global Activity Map, and click on China (access requires a Penn Key).
- Offices (available by prior arrangement)
- Meeting rooms (available by prior arrangement)
- Presentation space (available by prior arrangement)
- Small event space (max. 100 people – available by prior arrangement)
- China Visa Invitation Letters
- Local travel advice (assistance with reservations for lodging, cars, trains and other public transport, assistance using local travel websites)
- Assistance arranging Chinese interpretation and translation support
- Assistance arranging local printing support (name cards, brochures, etc.)
- Outreach support to local partner universities, research institutions, companies, and government agencies.
- Introductions to local publishing houses, local media partners.
- Notification of events with Penn faculty and alumni held in Greater China
Please contact us with any suggestions you may have for additional services.
Penn China Research & Engagement Fund
Launched in March 2015, Penn CREF is a five-year, $10 million competitive matching program designed to stimulate and support activity in China and engagement with the Penn Wharton China Center.